Tuesday 18 May 2010

Shopping For Craft Fabric (My first crafty post!)

I had a trip out today to a local town specifically to visit the Fabric Shop there. Its a great shop which although it has a small shop front, its a bit like the tardis, its huge inside. It sells everything from Craft and dress material to Furnishing and Curtain Fabrics as well as all the haberdashery items you could every want...

I managed to find just what I wanted...



This fabric bought off the roll is for a specific project I have in mind, more of which I will reveal later...


This is a Fat Quarter Pack which was £3.99, I love the first two fabrics. I haven't got any plans for them yet, but I'm sure I can come up with something.



This last set of fabrics was from a bargin bin of fabric packs for 50p each. I bought one to see what was in it. The polka dot fabric is double layered held together with the spots. The red is a sparkly organza. The brown is linen type and the white is a piece of netting.


Lots to be getting on with I think!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! I might be able to help with some lovely craft shops locally.

    Look forward to seeing what you create with the fabric ... and to hearing about the gigs ... I'm looking forward to Rod Stewart and Paul Weller soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely bargains you have there i love the fat quarters x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love love love your chicken doorstops and pincushions your so talented xx

    ReplyDelete