Wednesday 19 May 2010

Leggings and A New Top!

I went shopping yesterday (again). I had to go to the bank and post office to pay in money for 2 of my jobs! So I took the opportunity to browse the shops. First stop was T K Max, I spied some T-Shirts with angel wings printed on the back. There was a choice so I chose 3 and tried them on. 2 were rather see through, so I plumped for the 3rd which has a large sparkly heart with wings. I had wanted a top with wings ever since I went to see Bon Jovi opening the O2 in 2008. Jon Bon Jovi came on stage in a black shirt with gold wings embroidered in gold on the back. So this T Shirt is my tribute to that fabulous night. I might just wear it when I go to see Bon Jovi at the O2 in June!



Next I decided to have a look in New Look, I heard they do long length leggings (my legs need a 32" inside measurement). I found 3 pairs and headed to the changing rooms. I plumped for an extra stretchy pair in the Jeans style (so Jeggings then!). I did think I was too old for leggings, but my freind (Jules) keeps pointing out older people who are wearing them and saying "if she can wear them, you can!" So now I have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment