Monday 27 December 2010

A Camouflage Bag For My Nephew

I promised my nephew I would make him a camouflage bag for Christmas. He gave me a good idea of what he wanted based on another bag I had made. I had some camouflage fabric left from another project, so I set about cutting out the fabric and the lining and basically made it up as I went along. It was very easy in the end, I used some Khaki strapping for the strap and left it long so it could be made shorter if necessary and added a magnetic clasp on the flap. Although its not clear in the photo, the bag is about 2 inches deep.


I wrapped it up and gave it to him on Christmas Day and was so pleased when he opened it and said how good it was. I said I could adjust the strap if necessary, but he said it was just fine as it was.
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment