Saturday 25 September 2010

A Fete and A Few More Makes

Sorry, I haven't posted for ages, but I have made loads... I had a craft stall at a school fete the other week and sold a few bits and pieces, some items were old stock I had made before, but I had spent 2 weeks making stuff for this fete. I think I thought it was going to be good. The new items I made were some larger hanging hearts. I main aim is to make things from fabric I already have, but I went to John Lewis to see if I could get some of the white fabric I use for my hanging Tooth Fairy Pillows! I found some in the remnant bin and whilst rummaging I found some lovely green gingham style fabric and was immediately inspired to make the larger hearts in it.


I made this heart from some lovely fabric I was sent in a fabric swap
organised by the MSE ladies.


I had also made 2 large hearts, one in red gingham with an applique pink flower on it and a green striped one with a small red heart appliqued on it, both of these sold at the fete, so I haven't got a picture. I will probably make some more though and will make sure I take a picture.

I made some more of the felt birdies too...

Sarahxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to making these hearts! Love the little birdies.

    ReplyDelete