Monday 22 February 2016

Dog Blanket

I'm fairly new to Machine Embroidery, but it didn't take me long to find out I could do other things with it! And one of those things is applique!  I found an applique file for a dog bone, and of course thought dog blanket. So along with a couple of paw prints and the name of my brothers Dog I came up with this.

A friend of mine saw it and immediately asked for one for her dog and one for her daughter!


I have added 'Dog Blankets' to my Etsy shop to be personalised with the recipients name!

The pooches have never had it so good LOL!

Sarah xx

5 comments:

  1. They look great, I'd love an embroidery machine but they are so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be amazed what an embroidery machine can do I love using mine for lace. Love the dawgie blankets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! are the machines so different to regular machines i wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, lucky doggies, I love the spotty dotty edging too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete